Sun Shinning Dress Clothing Iron on Sew on Embroidered Patch
- Size: 6cm
- A fine quality of Embroidered patch.
- Get great value for money with our brand new and high quality Patch.
- Its easy to apply method makes it perfect for stains, breakage and mending clothes.
- Can be used on jackets, t-shirts, coats, bags, Hats, wallets etc..
- Lay your cloth on a flat, heat-resistant surface like an ironing board. To ensure the item will provide a good surface for the patch, iron it first. If it's a backpack or another item that's difficult to iron, do your best to arrange it so that the part of the fabric that will be receiving the patch is flat against a hard surface.
- Place the patch in the position you chose. The adhesive side should be flat against the base fabric. Make sure that the patch isn't crooked. On embroidered patches, the adhesive side is the underside.
- Heat up an iron. Turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
- Place a thin towel over the patch and be careful not to move the position of the patch. The towel will protect the patch itself and the surrounding fabric.
- Position the heated iron over the patch and hold it there for about 10-15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly.
- You can also sew the patch if don’t want to iron.